- Two forms of ID in original form. Both IDs must be current and among those listed on the I-9 Form (960k, PDF). One of the IDs must bear a photo (for example, a passport or a driver's license).
- A six (6) to eight (8) digit number to use as a Personal Identification Number (PIN). It should not be a number derived from something easily known about you such as part of your SSN, birthday or anniversary date of you or a family member, telephone number, or address.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment time. Arriving late may result in cancellation of your appointment. If there are any problems or questions, please contact the DARPA CAC Office at 571-218-4270 or email the CAC System Administrator.
If you were born outside of the 50 United States of America, you MUST bring one of the following identification items with you for your CAC issue. Failure to bring this information will result in you not being issued a CAC.
- Birth Certificate (For US Citizens born abroad)
- Valid US Passport
- Naturalization Certificate
- US Government Document (normally issued by the Department of State) stating you are a US citizen
If there are any problems or questions, please contact the DARPA CAC Office at 571-218-4270 or email the CAC System Administrator.
Step 1: Click on the time you would like to come in from the calendar below.